Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day off! Wedding planning!

This day off has been nice. I slept in and got to cuddle with Dan and Aztec...which is basically the best activity ever. When I woke up, I basically just sat on the couch and did nothing...and then I remembered...oh, yeah...I get married in May and have so much more to do. 

So I ordered a few wedding things and looked at the wedding things I do have. Including this beautiful ring holder I bought from: http://www.bhldn.com/shop-decor-ceremony/silvery-seashell-ring-holder/productoptionids/2cfdddea-ce77-41fb-bdf9-1bdcb7ca63f8
I'll be honest. It's smaller than I thought it would be...and it's really heavy...but it's beautiful and I love it!!!! I just need to buy a small piece of pink ribbon to hold the rings...which will happen some time. Hahaha. The detail is amazing and the "baby pearl" inside is such a cute, little touch! 

I also ordered this gorgeous blue pearl for my bouquet: 

In case you can't read it, it says, "D & M May 17, 2014." I'm really excited about this! It's actually bigger than I thought it would be and I'm so glad. I love it! The website I bought it from is:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/82865439/something-blue-hand-stamped-custom?ref=cat2_gallery_26


The Etsy shop is Sissy's Pretties. There are so many beautiful wedding treasures on the site. I'm going to order a few other pieces from this shop...but they're secret items right now. Shh! 

I ordered a return address stamp too...because I'm too lazy to write our address 200 times when I send out save the dates and invitations!!!! 


I went to Piloxing today...and let's just say I need to get it together. My balance is terrible!!!! I used to be my "best" clas...but I am slacking. No more. I'm getting it together again! Haha


Anyway, it's not even 11 and I'm probably about to take a shower and go to bed. I'm feeling lazy...maybe I will figure out the color of Julia's (sister) maid of honor dress tonight. I keep vacillating between whether or not to keep her dress the same color as the other bridemaids or to make hers a different color. Eh, I should probably figure it out...


Anyway, goodnight! 

So tired. Sweaty and makeup-free! Haha 





No comments:

Post a Comment