Monday, January 6, 2014

GRIT-official first day



Whoo! I hurt. Really bad. I'm a little shakey as I write this. Sorry. It was worse this time because I was already sore. It was all that I could do when I got home to take a shower. And I'm pretty sure there's still a little shampoo in my hair. I can't even care. Too much pain. There's no way around it. I have to try to sleep a little before work. Ugh. I hurt. It will all be worth it though. 

Was snowy today. They should have either closed the mall or at least had a delay of some sort...but ya know...

Anyway, I took a 4 hour nap from 6-10 and I think I might go to sleep for real pretty soon. I'm exhausted. 

I need to start getting to be earlier anyway because this 6am thing is going to literally kill me if I don't start sleeping more.    

Day 3 of the diet for Calli and me. It's been a rough day. I've felt hungry all day...so I don't think I'm doing it right? Or maybe I am and my body needs to adjust...maybe it's both. 

I'm sure you can tell how exhausted I am by the beautiful picture. Haha! 


Anyway, sleep time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment