Saturday, January 18, 2014

GRIT Strength wk 2

Well, that was hell. My damn shoulder hurts so much. But I have to pull through it all. Wah. 

So I took a nap. 

When Dan got home from work, be gave me this: 
It's grown-up shit. Don't worry about our lives. Haha. He literally just put it in the bed with me. Cute, huh? 

Anyway, I went to work today and now I'm home. So that's pretty exciting. Whoo! 

I made the painful discovery that it's only 4 months until my wedding. Today literally is 4 months. I'm so stressed...I'm breaking out...and I don't break out, it's not my skin's style. So I need to chill the hell out.

I texted my bridesmaid Shelly the bouquet I found on Pinterest...and she's so amazing that she ran out and went looking today! She found a bunch of cute pieces to go in my bouquet. Basically, she's a wedding god. She's so helpful.



No comments:

Post a Comment