Wednesday, January 29, 2014

GRIT, Body Flow, & Shakeology

Our 6am GRIT session was cancelled this morning because of and this terrible weather. 

Calli and I love pain...so we decided to go GRIT Plyo tonight in addition to tomorrow morning's re-scheduled GRIT. And then there's Friday's GRIT. That's 3 days in a row in case you didn't keep track of that. 

We love torture. Haha. I say that because I think I finally decided this is my least favorite of the GRIT sessions. 

It never gets easier, man. Never. 

But there are body and weight changes, so that's the point. 

When I was home last weekend and trying on my wedding dress...my aunt Mary remarked, "You have no cellulite!" I laughed...but it is a lot better than it was before Brickhouse. I wish I took more "befores." But when you hate yourself that much, it's too hard. 

I'm so glad that's all over though. It's only going to get better from here! 

After GRIT, Calli and I stayed for the unveiling of Body Flow. 

The first 5 minutes I couldn't help but keep thinking, "ugh. I hate this." But by the end of the class, I loved it. It's definitely a class that I am going to add to my regular workout schedule.

It was relaxing and I'm sure it will help my body be less tense and more flexible.

Guess I should head to bed...6am GRIT! 




No comments:

Post a Comment