Thursday, January 16, 2014

Piloxing...finally



Whoo! My favorite! I love Piloxing so much! I didn't take a full class though.

Kaitlyn had to do her video for GRIT, so I volunteered to be a victim for that. Hehe. Not really a victim...but my right shoulder hurts so bad. It's so sore. 
Maybe this is my body saying, "hey, get your ass to yoga." 

I'm just so tired right now that I don't even have the energy in me. I'll have to man up. Haha.


Anyway, Piloxing...Abby told me to have a block ready next week....that means Monday!!! Ahh!!! Need to get my ass in gear!!! It's my favorite class and it's time I get my life together...so here we go!!!


Also, I can't believe I forgot to mention! My hair dresser squeezed me in today! Her salon didn't have the exact colors she and I wanted to use...but it still looks great! I wanted the blue to be more aqua-ish...but that's ok! It's a pretty blue and the bottom of my hair looks like a peacock!!! Haha. Dan hates colors...but the funny thing is, he's going to like this better because the colors are dark and he would pee his pants if I had BLACK hair year round...so he will be happier haha

I couldn't get a very good picture myself...but here's what I got for you: 
Right after I got it done...see, you can barely tell in pictures... But here's some more for you anyway: 
It looks pink-ish here...but there's no pink...so...that's pretty weird 
Different lighting...you can tell here it's blues and purples! 
In this picture, you can't tell at all!
The flash is killing my eyes...no...I am not drunk. I don't even really drink...
Anyway, my hair looks cool...hopefully I can get a better picture soon. 

GRIT strength at 6am. Wah. I just did this! Haha but I volunteered for this pain! Actually, I paid for this pain!

But I will tell you, it's only the second week...and my thighs look a lot better and I've lost inches off of my waist and hips. I will tell you the inches lost mid-program and post-program. 

And I already know that I'm signing up for a second session...because I like torture apparently! Actually because the results are great!







No comments:

Post a Comment