Monday, January 13, 2014

No more holding on

What I mean is...I can't hold onto these negative feelings to all of the people who have done me wrong. I can't do it anymore. I can't forgive Tommy...but just about everyone else is forgiven. I can't stand Tommy because he hurt my family. Forget all of the shit that happened between me and him. Doesn't even matter. But to steal from my family...after everything they did for him. That's low. Really low. And I will never ever ever forgive him. So I'm gonna hold onto that anger my entire life. Sorry. Can't give it up. I'm one of the most forgiving people I know...but he beyond pushed his limit. So that's that. 

Anyway, no more hatred for anyone else. Hurts too much. It's too hard. I have other shit to do besides stay pissed at every asshole who has wronged me. I can't live my life like that anymore. It's too many years of "heartbreak" to hold onto anymore. 

So that's that. I'm done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment