Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Valentine's Day makeup and nails

Perhaps this is a little late considering that Vally Day was almost a month ago...but that's ok...I'm going to post my Valentine's look anyway! 
This is a pretty simple eye look, but I love the way it turned out! I used Nyx 's jumbo eye pencil in Milk as the base then applied Lancome 's eyeshadow in Stylish all over the eyelid...(Stylish has been discontinued, but it's a matte medium pink shade). The color on the brow bone is a M.A.C. eyeshadow that I purchased in an eyeshadow quad years ago. I know that I'm not very much help. The crease shade is Lancome's The New Black. The eyeliner is Lancome's Le Stylo Waterproof in Noir. My mascara is always a lengthy 3-4 part process because it's my favorite part of makeup...so that will be in a post all on its own! 

side view of my Vally Day eye makeup
I know this looks like the crease color isn't even...but I promise that it was! 

The lip color is Nars ' lip gloss in Turkish Delight. 

The blush is Lancome's Blush Subtil Pink Pool.




There ya' go! Thanks for visiting!


left hand

right hand (I hope you can tell the ring finger is a "D" and a heart because my fiancé is named Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment