Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Leopard makeup

Here's another look that I was toying around with for a model-- Leopard-inspired! She wants Leopard eyes with a dark lip...but I wanted to do the lips too...just for fun!
For the base of the eyeshadow I used Nyx's French Fries as the eyeshadow base on the lid. Then I used Lancome eyeshadows in a limited edition muted gold shade and Guest List in lightly in the crease. The spots were created using Lancome's artliner in Noir and Brown. Then to make some of the spots "pop" I added a little bit of Lime Crime's unliner in Rhyme to them. I also lined the upper lid with Lime Crime's Quill. 

The lips were created almost exactly the same way except the base of the leopard is Lime Crime's Carousel gloss in Golden Ticket. 

 Now: a billion lip pics! Haha! Once again, sorry for the image quality...these pictures were taken one of the nights that my camera wouldn't start so these were taken with my Macbook Pro!




















Before I extended the leopard spots out to the edge of the eyebrow. 


As you can tell, I was too lazy to add any foundation or powder...oh, well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment