Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Flamingo nails!

Well, here's a small little blog post about my newest nails! Flamingos! 
I saw a shirt at Wal-mart and it was 2 flamingos kissing...so here's what I came up with! 
As you can tell, I used Essie's Bikini So Teeny as the background to my nails. It's my current favorite nail polish. The grass is obviously stripe rite in green. White used is Finger Paints white. The flamingos' bodies are Ciate's Cupcake Queen. And the black is Ciate's Un-restricted Glam. 
The right toe was kind of rushed because I was tired and as you can tell I made the flamingo too big so he's a lonely fellow. Also, I smudged him too! So...actually he's lonely and sad! But for a quick nail design I don't think it's too bad!       Thanks for reading!         -Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment