Monday, February 10, 2014

GRIT cardio

I think I'm gonna vomit. No, for real. Haha. Why didn't Calli and I manage to do the 6am session? Because we are dumb? Yes.

I've come to the conclusion that I should only come in the morning! 

I'll be honest though...I was excited all day about GRIT...what's happening to me? Haha

 I'm getting stronger...but this never gets easier...you have to do more reps and the coaches are certainly not playing any games. They know what we're capable of and expect nothing less. 

Painful. But worth it.

Lost 3.5 inches on waist and 5 on hips.

Calli and I stayed for body pump...did the squat track with 30lbs on each side of the bar...couldn't get the bar up there...but wasn't that bad when it was on my shoulders...I can def handle it...

We will see what I think about it tomorrow...anyway...goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment