Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gingerbread nails!

 
More holiday nail fun! Whoo!!! And like always, I didn't feel like doing 4 gingerbread men...so I did just 2...that's plenty!! 
Anyway, here are the colors I used:
Ciate and Essie 
Which look like this when they're "not decorated:" 
Obviously, before I even started I had already decided on only 2 gingerbread men! 
I had a bit of a problem though...no polish that's the color of a gingerbread man. I know. I couldn't believe it either. I have a serious nailpolish problem and I didn't have one!!! So...I mixed two! 
There's really no point in telling you what the colors are because they have been discontinued for such a long time...but the Lancôme is a light gold sheen and the Mac is a nude cream shade. 
Together they make the perfect gingerbread man color!!!! 
Of course the week after I did this mani I found the perfect color for $4. Haha. Oh, well.

Here's my first little gingerbread that I made using nail dotters! 

He's a happy little booger!

This polish's glitter is so pretty!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment