Friday, April 5, 2013

Simple bright green eye look

This is a very easy look that I created the day that I received my Lime Crime Alchemy palette (I ordered the entire Alchemy collection on the first day it was available because I have makeup issues). 





The components of this eye look:
Lime Crime Alchemy palette
Lime Crime's uniliner in 6th Element
Like always, Lancome black liner and mascara. 

Side view
Spellbound is the color I used as the base for the entire eyelid. Then I used Lucky Charm over the majority of the eye with a sneak of Love Potion #9 in the  inner corner to add a little spice! I normally wouldn't pair this orange unliner with the mainly green eye look...but it was the first unliner I ordered from Lime Crime and I wanted to try it out! 


No flash

Flash




No comments:

Post a Comment