Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bubblegum machine nails

I don't know how these crazy ideas keep popping in my head...but...oh,well. I'm gonna roll with it. 
 


Polishes used: 
Ciate holiday blues, baby doll, pool party, morning dew, and twinset and pearls.
OPI push and shove
Striper brushes in black, white, and red 

Starting from the top arrow: pool party, holiday blues, baby doll, morning dew, push and shove, twinset and pearls, and pool party


I tried to label these individually but my phone was being ridiculous...sooo...



It's basically impossible to capture the face on the quarter! 


Before I actually put it on my nails, I practiced on a nail wheel...If my nails were longer (like this nail wheel) I could have made a bigger bubblegum machine like this one!!!   

I guess that's all there is to say about this! Whoo! Thanks for reading!
- Marissa





No comments:

Post a Comment